Autowatch Ghost CANbus immobiliser
The Autowatch Ghost is the world’s first aftermarket CAN bus immobiliser. Protect your car from theft like nothing else on the market today.
The Ghost protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. The only way a thief could take a Ghost protected car is by physically towing it away, even then they will never be able to drive it! The Ghost has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location. The Ghost uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console, to allow you to make a unique, changeable, PIN code sequence that must first be entered before you can drive your car. Just like your credit card but you can make your car PIN even safer by making it up to 20 presses long!
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- PIN code via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- Undetectable using diagnostics
- Cannot be bypassed using standard theft methods
- No radio frequency signals
- No additional fobs (commercial vehicle option allows for fobs)
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- Unique user changeable PIN code
- Service / Valet mode means the PIN code is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the PIN be forgotten
- TASSA insurance approved
Autowatch Ghost is now TASSA approved
From 1st of March 2020 the Ghost2 immobiliser is TASSA (Tracker and Aftermarket security systems association) approved and any company that fits the GHOST IMMOBILISER must be TASSA registered.
Protection from Key Cloning and Key Theft.
Supplied and Fitted for £449
There are no subscription costs and it can be transferred to your next vehicle
Add SmarTrack Protector Pro Global for just £149 instead of £199(subscription costs apply)
All prices include VAT